Financial Planning Administrator
We’re looking for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join our team based in Ashley Cross, near Poole. If you consistently deliver excellent client service and enjoy the challenge of developing business processes to achieve the high standards expected by our clients, let’s have a chat. You need to be a professional, articulate individual who enjoys building relationships and can be confident and enthusiastic about our ethos and goals.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and a generous, well thought out benefits package as well an opportunity to work as a key member of our forward-thinking team. Driven and ambitious individuals will receive ongoing, paid for, training and support to further their career.
We would be happy to discuss full-time, part-time and flexible working.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Provide a friendly and professional point of contact for all clients (by phone, email and in-person)
- Prepare client documentation in advance of and following client meetings, ensuring that any follow-up actions required are dealt with in a timely and accurate fashion
- Support the Financial Planning Analyst with administration tasks including filing, preparing forms, liaising with providers, printing reports and other administrative tasks as required
- Create and maintain accurate client records on back-office systems, platforms and other IT systems
- Ensure that relevant service standards are consistently delivered – training can be provided to support further progression within the role and in the team
- Ensure that all business applications are processed accurately and efficiently and that all supporting documentation is maintained as per company procedures
- Liaise with product providers to ensure timely and accurate responses
- Keep in touch with clients so they are aware of progress being made
- Organise and prepare paperwork for client Planning Days as per the procedures
This role would suit an individual with previous Financial Planning experience or exposure to working in a regulated financial environment in an administrative capacity. Opportunity for development can be offered to the right candidate to support their career in this exciting environment.
Important attributes and experience
- Positive, with a warm and friendly outlook
- Happy to take a flexible approach to work as needed
- Microsoft Office experience (ideally advanced) and electronic diary management
- Experience of Financial Services back-office systems
- Knowledge of Financial Services Products
- Highly organised, methodical and disciplined, with initiative to take on new challenges and add value to the team.
- Able to work to defined business processes, but equally happy to share ideas for how they can be improved
- Strong ability to work in a self-managed capacity, to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision by prioritising and planning workload
Entry-level financial planning qualifications would be ideal, Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent – but for someone with previous relevant experience, we are happy to support training to aid their development in the role.
Poole, with opportunity for some flexible working
Depends on experience
How to apply
If you think you’d be a good fit for our Financial Planning Administrator role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover note to explain why you believe you would be a great addition to our team.
Respectfully, no agencies.