Thank you to everyone who took part in our recent Survey. We really appreciate the time you spent letting us know your thoughts and want to share some of the outcomes.
We asked you what the biggest benefit of working with us was; some of our favourite responses were:
- “Reassurance and renewed confidence and choice about my financial future”
- “Security & reassurance – knowing that I’m in the right hands!”
- “The personal touch”
- “Peace of mind”
- “Small enough to maintain personal service”
- “Taking the pressure off us and being a team working together”
- “I am not kept awake at night by financial concerns”
We’re delighted that working with us is giving you confidence and reassurance, as that’s exactly the purpose of Life Matters.
We’re particularly delighted to say that:
- 100% of you said you felt working with us has helped or will help you to achieve your financial goals
- 100% of you also said you were either ‘very’ or ‘mostly’ satisfied with our performance in all areas highlighted
- 95% of you said you would recommend Life Matters to others with 83% of you having already done so
Recommending us to your friends and contacts is a huge compliment so we feel very privileged that you feel this way.
It was interesting to note that when asked to select the most important areas of discussion at our meetings:
- 95% of you stated that ‘updating us on changes to your financial situation’ was ‘very important’
- 75% of respondents felt that ‘tracking progress towards your long-term financial plans’ is a ‘very important’ part of our ongoing service to you.
These fundamental topics will always be high on the agenda for our Planning Days, but if there are new areas you would also like us to be talking about, please always feel free to make those suggestions.
We asked what your biggest financial concerns were. Of those who had not yet retired, they were:
- Knowing whether I have enough money to retire when I want with the
lifestyle I desire 70%
- My family’s financial security should anything happen to me 57%
For those already retired, the biggest financial concerns identified were:
- Knowing whether I have enough money to continue living my chosen lifestyle in retirement 92%
- Cascading my wealth to younger generations without it affecting my lifestyle 54%
- The possible costs of care needs in the future 54%
Knowing you have enough in your pot to live the life you want is critical to having the confidence to make bold decisions in your life. Whether that be supporting your loved ones sooner rather than later or leaving the world of paid work behind earlier than you thought you could. In the end it’s all about knowing the choices available to you.
We’d also like to thank you for your feedback on the areas you felt we could make improvements. We’re always on the lookout for ways to refine our service to you and will and enhance the support where we can to reflect this.
Gathering your thoughts and feedback in this structured way has been a really useful exercise for us, but please do reach out to us anytime with feedback, positive or constructive, and any suggestions you may have.
From all of your team at Life Matters, we would like to say a big thank you for taking the time to respond and sharing your thoughts which in turn, will help us develop our service for you in the future.